CALVIN

CALVIN
CALVIN - THE KING

Tuesday 7 August 2007

WHAT MAKES LIFE EASY COMPROMISE OR UNDETHERED EFFORTS FOR BETTER QUALITY……..

Life I thought would be so easy if I just let things run the way it should , without me having a say in it, without me causing a flutter with my challenging and demanding requirements for quality. And so I start leading a life where I am just another staff working a bit more than the other members (cant help on this part as creativity is a spontaneous part of my character and the moment I am in the class with my kids I am transported to a world full of hope, creativity, fun and lots of engagement). Well it was a lot more relaxing for me. And it was quite amusing indeed to see the petty fights, groupism, hipocratic ways of people from a detached point of view. It was also an eye-opener to see that how people are relieved to see that they don’t have to actually stick to the quality part, how easily someone is marginalized .
Is life just all about fights? Cant people be self motivated to do something substantial in life… is it very difficult to have a vision in life???? Is too much of an effort to think out of box !!

No comments:

Post a Comment